SBA loans can be used to finance dental, optometry, doctor, or veterinary loans. An SBA loan may be the right choice for your practice when you need additional flexibility in terms and structure to reach your goals. Practice Pathways offers SBA-only loan solutions or a combination of SBA and conventional financing based on the best solution for your needs.
SBA 7(a) Loans
- Practice lending; practice acquisition, expansion or start-ups, and franchise purchases
- Commercial real estate purchases, expansions, renovations, or leasehold improvements
- Equipment financing or inventory
- Working capital and refinancing existing debt
SBA 504 Loans
- Higher loan amounts for larger projects, such as major fixed assets
- Commercial real estate and equipment, construction, and major renovations
Loans subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. See banker for details.