Starting a new practice requires working capital—money—and equipment financing, preferably with flexible terms, so you can build your practice in a way that works for you. It means you need a reliable lender, one who can provide working capital and help you design a loan package that meets your needs. One where your lender does the leg work, so you can focus on building your practice.
Practice Loans with Funding, Flexibility and Control
Practice Pathways can help assure you have the funds, flexibility and control you need with a full range of practice loans that include:
- 100% financing options
- Working capital options
- Credit approval good for up to 90 days to give you time to begin building your practice
- Up to 3 months of deferred payments, followed by 9 months interest only1
- Terms up to 10 years to let you maximize your cash flow
- Expense reimbursement2
- Access to a demographic analysis to ensure you have the ideal location
- Access to coaches to ensure the success of your practice
- Credit approval required. Terms and conditions apply.
- May require proof of purchase and invoice or receipt.